1. Reporting and the right to know
Moto Amor takes his privacy and personal data very seriously. As a result, their personal information is kept safely and treated with extreme caution.
B. This data protection policy provides for the access and use of website services www.moltamore.com (hereinafter referred to as the "website") by business owners and owners www.moltamore.com notes Moltoamore.com (hereinafter referred to as molto amore), provided to users (hereinafter referred to as) 1. "Users" or "users" interested in products and / or services provided by molto amore.
2. Personal data processing, purpose of processing and consent to data transfer
Molto amore uses user data collected through the registration form to improve communication with users of the site who are interested in molto amore's service contracts.
2.1. Molto amore's processing of personal data
We inform you that your personal contact information will be entered into an automatic file, owned by molto amore, to process your orders, to clean up your data, and to send communications, business and promotional communications related to the molto amore service by mail and phone. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law No. 15 / 1999 of 13 December 1999 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as lopd) and Law No. 34 / 2002 of 11 July 2002, through e-mail, SMS / MMS or similar electronic means of communication, In this regard, my delegation would like to refer to Law No. 9 / 2014 on information society services and e-commerce, and Law No. 9 / 2014 of 9 may on telecommunications.
The purpose of these mail secretariat services is to provide more information on products or services that users may be interested in by:
- 2. Install data storage and retrieval devices in the terminal equipment in some e-mails sent to users.
2.2. Sending commercial communications on behalf of third parties
- Marketing or digital products.
- 5. Telecommunication: telecommunication and technical products and services.
- Source of funds: provided by financial, insurance and social insurance institutions.
- Leisure: Publishing House, tourism, sports, collectibles, photography, hobbies, toys, transportation, gardening, hobbies, lottery, lottery, communication and entertainment.
- High consumption: electronics, computers, textiles, image and sound, accessories, home, market, personal care (cosmetics, perfume, paramilitary, advertising drugs) furniture, real estate, food and beverage, health and beauty, office supplies. Fashion and decoration.
- Automobile: products and services related to automobiles, motorcycles and trucks.
- Energy and water: products related to electricity, hydrocarbons, natural gas and water.
- NGOs: products and services related to NGOs and ideology.
- Jewelry and gems: products and services related to jewelry, jewelry and gemstones.
We inform you that you may at any time object to the processing of your data for this purpose and request further information on the processing and transfer of your personal data, Email me updates to Moltoamomico@gmail.com Use the specific means identified by the commercial communication itself.
2.3. data transmission
2.4. Processing data for statistical, classification, and profiling purposes
We tell you that you agree to process your data for analysis and separation. The purpose of this can be either to analyze and produce statistics to understand users' website traffic and usage, or to determine users' interests and preferences in order to provide promotional information or advertising in line with their interests.
3. Mandatory or optional information provided by users and reliability of data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for notifying molto amore of any changes. In any case, users shall be responsible for the authenticity of the data provided and reserve the right to exclude users who provide false data from the registered services, without prejudice to other appropriate legal actions.
It is recommended to have the utmost diligence in data protection through the use of security tools, and Molto Amore cannot be held responsible for illegal data loss, modification or loss.
4.- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the email address moltoamoreco@gmail.
To exercise these rights it is necessary for you to prove your personality against by sending a photocopy of your National Identity Document or any other means valid in law.
5.- Safety measures
Molto Amore maintains the security levels of personal data protection in accordance with the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21, which approves the LOPD Development Regulation containing personal data and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the User provides through the website, without prejudice to informing him that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Molto Amore undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a safe treatment in the assignments that may occur.
7.- Acceptance and Consent